|Added on Rightmove:||26 October 2016 (387 days ago)|
- A charming two bedroom cottage
- Set back from the green expanses of Hadley Common
- Conservatory dining room with access to the garden
- Dual-apect reception room
- Two patio gardens
- Modern kitchen
- Quiet location behind electric gates
- Private entrance
LONG LET. A stunning two bedroom cottage located opposite Hadley Common, the property boasts period charm, a dual-aspect reception room and two patio gardens.
Well situated for the amenities of Barnet, several golf courses and the green expanses of Hadley Common are opposite the cottage.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1002622. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Barnet.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.