|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 November 2016 (594 days ago)|
- Impressive reception with fireplace and fitted storage
- Generously sized eat-in kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Stylish shower room with heated towel rail
- Fantastic decked terrace with ample space to entertain
SHORT LET. Boasting outstanding views from the stunning 26' decked roof terrace, this stylish two bedroom apartment further offers two spacious bedrooms and a generous eat-in kitchen.
Situated on a quiet residential street the property is just moments from the charming election of amenities Pimlico has to offer, while for a more extensive collection Sloane Square and Victoria is also close by. Transport links include Sloane Square.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1000759. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Pimlico & Westminster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.