|Added on Rightmove:||26 October 2016 (116 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the landlord.
- 4 bedrooms.
- Wandsworth Council Tax.
Property reference number 5701844. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Spacious, bright, 3 storey, 4 bedroom Victorian house comprises of:
- Living room, dining room, kitchen diner (with Miele appliances) and downstairs toilet.
- Two fully equipped bathrooms with showers.
- Full GCH, Office / Study, Storage / Linen room.
- Four large double bedrooms
- 35 foot, south facing garden with decking for barbecue etc.
- All in excellent decorative condition. Stripped wooden floors. Neutral Decor.
- Cheap Wandsworth Council Tax.
- Good local schools: Graveney 7 minutes walk, Penwortham Primary School 2 minutes walk and Eardley Primary School 7 minutes walk.
- Great local Furzedown amenities restaurants, Sainsburys, bakers, shops all 5 minutes away. Tooting Common 10 minutes walk.
- Streatham Common Station (Victoria and London Bridge) 12 minutes walk.
Ideal for Families or up to 4 Professionals (2750 / month)
* Please quote ref. 5701844 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45085596.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5701844_42006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.