|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 November 2016 (375 days ago)|
- Wood-burner and exposed brick work wall in reception
- Modern kitchen with dining area and folding doors to garden
- Top floor loft conversion master bedroom with en suite
- Extensive storage within eaves and fitted wardrobes
- Two additional first floor double bedrooms
- Single bedroom/study/nursery
- Contemporary bathroom suite with heated rail
- Driveway for two cars.
SHORT LET. This gorgeous four bedroom house is arranged over three spacious and well-presented floors, providing open-plan living areas and a fantatic garden with decked patio and outbuilding with utility area.
Amenities along Streatham Vale and London Road within Norbury are both within easy reach. Mitcham Common is close by for recreational facilities and Norbury is the nearest station providing National Rail links.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1002715. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Streatham .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.