|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (365 days ago)|
- Four bedroom two bathroom semi-detached house
- Set back from a main road with ample O/S parking
- Refurbished throughout inside. New flooring/carpet.
- Galley style kitchen with all integrated appliances.
- En-suite shower room to the 4th bedroom in loft.
- Tropical style rear garden with fully decked area.
- 0.5 miles to High Barnet London underground.
- Many local primary and secondary schools in the area
Set back from the main road of Wood Street is this delightful semi-detached cottage-style house set over three floors. The property has been completely refurbished to a very high standard including a new kitchen, new bathroom, new en-suite shower room to the 3rd bedroom and a tropical-themed rear garden. Set in the heart of High Barnet you have plenty of amenities to choose from. Whether it's a short walk to the local pub just around the corner or you're venturing up to the top of the High Street where you have Pizza Express, Prezzo and Carluccio's. If it's time to burn off those calories then why not sign up to the Anytime Gym in The Spires Shopping Centre with their state of the art equipment. You will see that The Spires is undergoing some extensive remodelling with new shops hoping to be in place before the Christmas rush.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45086406.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 307110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Letting and Management, Barnet.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.