|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 November 2016 (494 days ago)|
- A well-presented Victorian conversion flat
- Spacious open plan reception/ modern kitchen
- Double bedroom
- Bathroom with a white bathroom suite
- Located within minutes of Clapham Junction mainline station
- Near all the trendy amenities local to St John's Road, Battersea Rise and Northcote Road
- A short walk to the green open space of Wandsworth Common
A well-presented Victorian conversion flat comprising a spacious open plan reception/ modern kitchen, a double bedroom and a bathroom with a white bathroom suite. The property is located within minutes of Clapham Junction mainline station and all the trendy bars, shops and restaurants local to St John's Road, Battersea Rise and Northcote Road. The green open space of Wandsworth Common is also a short stroll from this much sought after flat.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference BNL160279_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Battersea Northcote Road.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.