|Added on Rightmove:||27 October 2016 (83 days ago)|
- FOUR/FIVE BEDROOM TOWN HOUSE
- LARGE L SHAPED LIVING ROOM
- LARGE KITCHEN/DINER
- PRIVATE ENCLOSED GARDEN
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- FAMILY HOME
- THREE BATHROOMS
LARGE five bedroom TOWN HOUSE in the sought after development of Marnel Park. The property offers extensive living space and is WELL SUITED TO A FAMILY. Large kitchen/diner with south facing balcony over looking the garden, L shaped living room with SPACE FOR A LARGE DINING TABLE and juliet balcony to the front, downstairs 'jack and jill' style shower room, main family bathroom and en-suite shower room to the master bedroom.
Large entrance hall leading to a double bedroom with 'jack and jill' en-suite shower room, second double room with french doors leading to the garden (can be used as a family room or bedroom), utility room with white goods.
Landing leading to large kitchen/diner with south facing balcony overlooking the garden, white goods and a double oven; L shaped living room with a juliet balcony and space for a large dining room table.
Landing leading to two further double bedrooms and one single, and family bathroom. Master bedroom with en-suite shower room, fitted wardrobes, juliet balcony and luxury made to measure curtains.
The property is situated within WALKING DISTANCE to Chineham Business Park; Chineham shopping centre; local top rated schools; local shops/takeaways/doctors. The property is also situated on a local bus route into Basingstoke town centre. Good links to Reading via A33.
Sorry, no sharers/pets/DSS.
EPC RATING C.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45097026.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P0289F0331. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Basingstoke - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.