|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 December 2016 (318 days ago)|
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached
- Good Sized Rooms Throughout
- Fitted Wardrobes to All Bedrooms
- Quality Block Paved Driveway
- Fully Tiled Bathroom with Shower
- Gardens to Front & Rear
- Offered to Let Unfurnished
- Early Viewing Essential
This well-appointed three bedroom home is positioned in a popular residential area and is offered To Let unfurnished. The main lounge has attractive laminate wooden flooring; the generous sized dining kitchen can be reached through French doors. The kitchen has integrated fridge freezer and built in double oven, hob and extractor. To the first floor a fully tiled bathroom with an over bath shower. There are two double bedrooms, plus one single bedroom, with fitted robes. The external of the property is very well maintained and offers a quality block paved driveway leading to the rear patio. Gardens front and rear with fence, wall and gated boundaries. Boasts central heating & UPVC double glazing. Within walking distance to local shops and amenities.
RESTRICTIONS: NO DHSS, NO SMOKING INSIDE THE PROPERTY.
Reference Fee of £70.00 Per Person
£45.00 Per Guarantor (If Applicable)
Tenancy Agreement £42.00
Inventory Unfurnished £72.00
All including VAT
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45097803.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference edin2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winnard & Brown, Wigan - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.