|Added on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (353 days ago)|
- ELECTRIC HEATING
- WELL FITTED KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- INTERESTING PERIOD CONVERSION
- CENTRALLY SITUATED CLOSE ALL AMENITIES
- 2 GOOD BEDROOMS
A two-bedroom maisonette occupying the first and second floors of this period building and enjoying a central position in the Town. The apartment forms part of the Peoples Place development though being a conversion of an existing building rather than new build.
The property is well situated for all of the town's extensive facilities.
HALL AND STAIRS TO: FIRST FLOOR LANDING, SITTING/DINING ROOM, KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES, BATHROOM, TWO SECOND FLOOR BEDROOMS, ELECTRIC HEATING, DOUBLE GLAZING, FLOOR COVERINGS AND CURTAINS, PAVED AREA TO FRONT
Directions - From Banbury Cross proceed North along Horse Fair into North Bar Street, turning left at the traffic lights into the Warwick Road and immediately left through the arch into Peoples Place. The door to the maisonette faces onto North Bar Street.
Front door with stairs rising to
LANDING double glazed window to rear. Electric heater. Door to
SITTING/DINING ROOM 16´10" x 13´1" narrowing to 11´. With double glazed windows to three aspects. TV aerial point. Two electric heaters. Door to
INNER LANDING with window to front. Space for small desk. Electric heater and door to
KITCHEN 9´ x 8´7" plus door recess. Range of units comprising of worktops with inset 1½ bowl stainless steel sink. Four plate electric hob and oven with stainless steel canopy over. Tiled splash backs. Wall cupboards over and drawers and cupboards under. Fridge/freezer. Door to landing.
BATHROOM White suite of panelled bath with independent shower over and screen. Pedestal wash basin. WC. Part tiled walls. Obscure window. Extractor fan.
The stairs continue from the landing to
LANDING Exposed timbers.
BEDROOM 1 13´ x 10´3" (average). With sloping ceilings and having double glazed dormer window to front. Exposed timbers. Electric heater.
BEDROOM 2 13´ x 9´5" narrowing to 6´3". Sloping ceilings with double glazed dormer window to front. Exposed timbers. Electric heater.
1. This property is offered under the terms of an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for an initial term of six calendar months and thereafter from calendar month to calendar month unless agreed otherwise at the monthly rent shown, exclusive of outgoings, to an approved tenant/s.
2. An application fee is payable. For a single applicant the fee is £240.00 inclusive of VAT. An additional fee of £36 inclusive of VAT, is payable for each additional applicant. In the case of a husband and wife only one fee may be necessary - please ask prior to completion of application forms. Once the fee has been paid, we will not accept other applications without notification. The fee is not refundable unless the application is refused by the landlord in which case a referencing charge of £36 per applicant will be retained.
3. At least one calendar months rent in advance will become due before the start of the tenancy.
4. It will be necessary to pay a security deposit of not less than one calendar months rent.
5. No pets will be allowed in or on the premises without the Landlord's prior written consent. Properties are not available to smokers unless otherwise specified.
6. Special arrangements are necessary for Housing Benefit applicants. Please discuss this matter with us as soon as possible. Not all properties are available to Housing Benefit applicants.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45098223.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 125185. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by King & Woolley, Banbury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.