|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (574 days ago)|
- One Bedroom Detached Home
- Tucked Away Location
- Loft Room
- Easy Access to Bristol, Bath and Wells
The Old Telephone Exchange is a one bedroom property ideal for potential tenants commuting to Bristol, Bath or Wells.
On entering the property, you go up the steps to the courtyard which leads you to the front door. You enter into the hallway. The property comprises of a large sitting room, a brand new kitchen with a washing machine, oven and small fridge freezer, a brand new shower room fitted with a wash hand basin, toilet and shower and there is a generous bedroom.
The loft space of the property has been converted. It is accessed by a ladder, but could be used as a home office .
Outside – Small courtyard.
Mains electricity, gas, water and drainage. Gas central heating.
Rental rate does not include Council Tax and other utilities.
Strictly by appointment with Killens (Tel: 01275 333993)
From Bristol, proceed southwards on the A37. After passing through the village of Pensford take the third exit onto the A368 at the Chelwood Roundabout. Continue along the A368 through the village of Bishop Sutton and into West Harptree. Take the left immediately after the local shop, The Old Telephone Exchange will be found on your left just before the turning onto Ridge Cresent.
LOCAL AND PUBLIC AUTHORITIES
Bath and North East Somerset – 01225 477000
POST CODE: BS39 6ED
£695.00 per calendar month, exclusive of rates. Deposit £1000.00
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
· To be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum fixed term of 6 months.
· A deposit of £1000.00 will need to be paid prior to occupation.
· Sorry, No Pets Allowed
· References will be taken and costs to be met by the ingoing tenant.
· A guarantor may be required under the terms of the let.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45098499.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Theoldtelephoneexcha. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Killens, Chew Magna .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.