|Added on Rightmove:||27 October 2016 (544 days ago)|
- Three bedroom partially furnished modern bungalow
- Master bedroom en suite
- Lounge with patio doors to the rear enclosed garden
- Family Bathroom with shower
- Kitchen fitted with oven hob fridge freezer
- Dining area with table and chairs
- Additional toilet inside the front door
- Large garden shed
- Gas central heating
- Garage not included but maybe in the future
Three bedroom partially furnished bungalow on a modern development at the edge of the popular port of Fowey. Two double bedrooms and one good size single. Master bedroom with en-suite. Lounge with patio doors leading out into the rear enclosed garden. Kitchen diner with side access leading to the enclosed garden. Garden mainly laid to lawn with shrubs and shed. Garage will not be included at this point but may be in the future.
Fowey has many eateries, public houses, sailing club, access to the river and the sea with many activities available, a local ferry to Polruan across the harbour and occasionally this port is visited by large cruise liners.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45099516.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000409410. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mid Cornwall Letting & Estate Agents , Cornwall.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.