Office to rentCopt Hewick, Copt Hewick, Ripon, HG4
Let by Us
665 sq. ft.
- 665 sq ft (61 sq m)
- Unique Business Park
- Fibre Optic Broadband Available
- Ample Parking
Property reference number 5709293. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Unit 3E - 400 sq. ft. - Available: 08 Feb 17
Unit 18 - 508 sq. ft. - Available: 23 Jan 17
The site offers:
34 modern, heated units between 400 and 2200 sq. ft. including offices, workshops and warehousing. It may be possible in some cases to combine units to create bigger spaces.
- Secure site with 24 hour access
- Ample free parking on site for all types of vehicles
- Straight-forward leases between 1 and 3 years
- Onsite Royal Mail post box with daily delivery and collection
- 3 Phase electricity connected to the site
- Fibre optic broadband running at up to 100Mbps
- Financial incentives are available to new tenants
- Adjacent self-storage units available
* Please quote ref. 5709293 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-45102297.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5709293_42032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.