|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 December 2016 (323 days ago)|
- Three Bedrooms
- Family House
- Located in Southdown
- Driveway and Garage
- Gas Central Heating
Well presented light and spacious unfurnished / part furnished three bedroom semi-detached family home, in the popular area of Southdown, benefitting from lovely views across the city, a driveway and a garage.
- Living Room (4.56m x 3.85m) with wooden flooring, double glazed bay window, electric fire.
- Kitchen/Diner (4.79m x 2.96m) with range of recently fitted gloss wall and floor units, washing machine, large fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher and electric oven and hob.
- Bedroom One (3.58m x 2.66m) with carpet, double glazed window, fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom Two (2.86m x 2.84m) with carpet, double glazed window and fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom Three (2.67m x 2.09m) with carpet and double glazed window.
- Bathroom with white suite comprising WC, wash hand basin and shower over bath.
- Outside there is pretty tiered rear garden and driveway with parking for several cars, in additional to a single garage (4.91m X 2.49m).
- Gas Central Heating.
- EPC rating D.
- Available after 1st December for professional single person, couple or small family. Sorry no smokers or pets.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45105525.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2327542. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bath Property Letting, Bath.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.