|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (221 days ago)|
- Well presented throughout in excellent condition
- Featuring modern interiors with stylish wood floors
- Fabulous bay-fronted double reception room
- Adjoining bright dining room
- Fully equipped contemporary kitchen
- Spacious master bedroom with feature fireplace
- Three further good-sized bedrooms
- Extensive private lawn garden with patio area
LONG LET. Located in the popular residential area of Friern Barnet, this fantastic four bedroom mid-terrace period house arranged over three floors, offering bright and spacious interiors throughout with a private garden.
Situated on a peaceful residential road close to the local amenities of Friern Barnet, while New Southgate Railway Station is just a short walk away providing excellent transport links to the City.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 1002866. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, North Finchley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.