|Added on Rightmove:||27 October 2016 (357 days ago)|
- Kitchen with Fully Integrated Appliances
- New Gas Central Heating System
- Available Parking
- Located in the Heart of Cathays
- Walking Distance to City centre
- Close to City Centre
- Immaculate Presentation
7 bed Stunning high standard property! newly reburbished, with new furniture throughout. The property offers seven fully furnished bedrooms, a high quality kitchen, large living room with LCD TV!
As well as the details mentioned above, the property further benefits from two shower rooms with high spec fittings, a separate W/C, integrated appliances throughout the kitchen, a new gas central heating and electrical system, sensor automatic LED lighting and available parking.
Convenient location next to Woodville and Salisbury Road in the heart of Cathays. 5 min walk to Student Union & Uni buildings. 5 min bus ride / 15 min walk to City Centre.
Available July 2017
RENT £2100 pcm £300pp
Any photographs and descriptions provided are for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1804. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kingstons, Cardiff.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.