|Added on Rightmove:||27 October 2016 (88 days ago)|
- Modern two bedroom house
- Fitted Kitchen with a Range of Units and Dining Area
- EPC Rating D
- Modern Family Bathroom with white suite
- Close to Beverley Town centre
- Off road parking
- Private enclosed rear garden
***Another Let Agreed by W H Brown, Beverley***
Fantastic two bedroom house situated within an easy commute to Beverley town centre. The property briefly comprises of a fully fitted dining kitchen, lounge, two bedrooms and family bathroom. There is a private enclosed rear garden laid to lawn to the rear of the property with off road parking to the front. The property also has the benefit of gas central heating and double glazing. VIEWING FOR THIS PROPERTY IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Entrance Lobby: Neutral decor and carpeting.
Lounge: Good size room with a modern feel. Neutral decor and carpeting finish the room which also has a feature fireplace and useful storage cupboard. Situated to the front of the property there is also a double glazed bay window.
Kitchen: Fully fitted kitchen with white units, wood effect worktops and white splashback tiles. Also having the benefit of an integrated fan assisted oven, gas hob and extractor fan. Walls are neutrally decorated and are complimented by a tile effect floor which flows through to the dining area which is big enough to accommodate a table and chairs. Patio doors lead from the dining area into the private back garden.
Bedroom 1: Larger than average double room finished in neutral tones with carpet and decor. There is a storage tank cupboard which also doubles up as an area for extra storage. A large window to the front of the property makes this room light and airy.
Bedroom 2: Large single/small double room also with neutral decor and carpet. Double glazed window to the rear of the property.
Bathroom: Ultra-modern family bathroom with a white three piece suite consisting of: hand wash basin housed in a modern vanity unit, wc and bath with overhead rain shower and glass screen. Fully tiled walls in neutral tones complete this lovely bathroom. Double glazed window to the rear of the property and radiator.
Outside: There is off road parking to the front of the property and a good size private rear garden
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45107529.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P4510K5810. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Beverley Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.