|Added on Rightmove:||27 October 2016 (413 days ago)|
- Traditional Semi-Detached
- Popular north Leamington Location
- Living/Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Lean-To, Garage (storage only)
- Rear Garden
- Council Tax Band D
- Available 18.11.16 - Unfurnished
- No Smokers - No Students - No Pets
A traditional semi-detached family home situated in a sought after location in north Leamington, within Telford School catchement area and convenient for town. The accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance hall, through living/dining room, fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms with wardrobes, a further single bedroom and a family bathroom. Outside to the front there is driveway parking, to the side a useful lean-to and to the rear a garden and garage (no vehicular access - pedestrian access for storage purposes only). Council Tax Band D Available 18.11.16 - Unfurnished No Smokers - No Students - No Pets
Entrance Hall -
Living/Dining Room -
Fitted Kitchen -
Bedroom One -
Bedroom Two -
Bedroom Three -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45107841.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26596490. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sheldon Bosley Knight, Leamington Spa.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.