|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 November 2016 (369 days ago)|
- 1 Bed 1 Bath Apartment - 560 sq ft
- 9th Floor - West Aspect
- Large Balcony with Panoramic Views
- Beautifully Finished with Stunning Specs
- Riverside Walkway & Public Forecourt
- Great transport links - Canning town
- Brilliant location close to The City
A stunning 1 bed 1 bath apartment in the incredible Devon's Wharf development, situated in the lovely area of Poplar. Located on the river bank of Bow Creak, Devons Wharf is characterised by its high quality network of connected waterways and open spaces, offering a riverside walkway and public forecourt for residents to enjoy.
This fantastic apartment is on the 9th floor and boasts 560 sq ft of beautifully decorated space. Complete with a huge balcony facing West, there are amazing views of the London skyline and Canary Wharf to be enjoyed in the comfort of this home. Finished to exceptional standards and fitted with high specifications throughout, the modern decor features audio visual door entry system, built in wardrobes to bedroom, amtico flooring to the hallway and kitchen, as well as custom designed kitchen wall and base units.
Devons Wharf is perfectly located in Poplar within a moments walk from Canning Town for the DLR and Jubilee Line, offering easy access to Canary Wharf and North Greenwich (O2 and London City Airport) in just 2 mins, the City in 9 mins, and direct transport links to Stratford International, London Bridge and Waterloo.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 366147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J S & Co Estate Agents Ltd, Canada Water.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.