|Added on Rightmove:||27 October 2016 (210 days ago)|
- Fully Furnished
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Original Wooden Flooring
- Family Bathroom
- Permit Parking
- Close to Town Centre
CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE - William H Brown are extremely excited to market to let this fantastic two bedroom house on the extremely popular Maldon Road. The property benefits from having two good size double bedrooms, upstairs bathroom, modern fitted kitchen and it is decorated to a very high standard throughout. The property is available end of November. Call now to arrange your viewing.
Welcome to Maldon Road
William h Brown are delighted to offer to the rental market this very well presented two bedroom furnished property close to Colchester Town Centre
UPVC Front door takes you into the first reception complete with orginal fireplace and original wooden flooring, ideal for lounge space or dining space
Door leads into 2nd reception room again with original wooden flooring, two large sofas, beautiful fire surround, tv, tv stand door into
Good size with plenty of cuboard and work space, complete with fridge/freezer, washing machine and electric oven, door into
Upstairs to the property there are two good sized double bedrooms
Bathroom is family sized with bath with shower over, sink and wc
Garden is courtyard style with large wooden freestanding shed which is to remain
There is permit parking to the rear of the property
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45110343.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P1705L3919. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Colchester Culver Street West Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.