|Added on Rightmove:||27 October 2016 (386 days ago)|
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Ideal Family Home
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Diner
- Front Lawn Area
- Double Driveway Offering Off Street Parking
- Rear Enclosed Spacious Garden & Yard Area
- UPVC Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Unfurnished & Available 02/12/2016
- Professionals Only
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance Line for ALL Tenants
This fantastic family home benefits from a spacious rear enclosed garden and fully tiled bathroom with shower.
The layout consists of a modern fitted kitchen/diner, living room, two double bedrooms, one single bedroom and a bathroom. The property is heated via gas central heating and is insulated by UPVC double glazing. Externally there is a front lawn, a rear enclosed garden and yard area. There is also a double driveway offering off street parking.
The property is available 02/12/2016 on an unfurnished basis. To avoid disappointment please call as soon as possible to arrange a viewing. Further internal and external photos coming soon.
***IMPORTANT NOTE***Please note that all NGU Homelettings properties require admin fees, a bond and rent in advance unless specifically stated otherwise. Admin fees are specific to each individual property. For further information regarding fees on a particular property you are interested in please call our branch today.
Fees Breakdown for this property:
Admin Fee = £287.50
Bond = £575.00
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ToddingtonDrive12345. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by NGU HOMELETTINGS, Gateshead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.