|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 December 2016 (200 days ago)|
- Three double bedrooms
- City Centre just minutes walk (shops, bars,train)
- Private landlord - no fees
- Secure gated parking, and enclosed lawn gardens
- Separate living room and separate kitchen
- Bathroom with bath and shower over
- Gas central heating, double glazing
- Purpose built, fully refurbished apartment
Property reference number 5711714. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
- Large three double bedroom apartment, living room, brand new kitchen, WC, brand new bathroom (all separate).
- Secure electric gated car parking, lawn gardens, quiet and safe residential street.
- Minutes' walk to central bus station, Queensgate shopping centre, train station (45 minutes from central London), and Cathedral Square.
- Bus stop one minute walk (routes to business parks, city hospital, etc).
- Easy access straight onto A1(M) in about 10 minutes.
- Close to Supermarkets, Bars, Restaurants, Theatres, Cinema, Shops.
- Use of fully equipped communal laundry room
- Private landlord, no application/tenancy/inventory fees.
- Sorry, no children, no pets, no benefits, references required.
* Please quote ref. 5711714 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) Charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45111192.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 5711714_42046. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.