|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (432 days ago)|
- Superb two bedroom first floor flat
- Spacious reception room
- Private balcony with great views of the River Thames
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Great location for being out on a boat
- Good condition throughout
- Peaceful village moments from the amenities of Kingston
LONG LET. Ideally located on the riverside with amazing views, this two bedroom first floor flat boasts a spacious reception room leading out to private balcony, master bedroom with en suite and an allocated parking space.
Becketts Place is situated in a great location along the side of the River Thames, offering amazing views and a short distance from the varied shops, restaurants and bars of Kingston.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1002850. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Kingston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.