|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 February 2017 (279 days ago)|
- Fabulous five bedroom, one office house
- Beautifully arranged over three floors of a period house
- Benefits from a private (2 vehicle) driveway
- Stunning open plan reception/dining room
- Features an excellent modern kitchen with good storage
- Stylish en suite shower room to the master bedroom
- Naturally bright interiors with great modern finish
- Set in a peaceful residential area
LONG LET. A stunning five bedroom, one office, semi-detached period house, beautifully presented over three spacious floors, offering a naturally bright and modern open-plan living space with gorgeous fitted kitchen and driveway.
East End Road is situated moments away from the vibrant selection of local amenities in East Finchley. Transport links include East Finchley (Northern Line) underground station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1002999. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Muswell Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.