|Added on Rightmove:||28 October 2016 (209 days ago)|
- Excellent first floor flat close to an array of amenities
- Wonderful reception room bathed in natural light
- Well equipped kitchen leading to balcony
- Superb master bedroom and good-sized second bedroom
- Beautiful bathroom and separate WC
- Boasting modern, neutral décor throughout
- Gorgeous lawned communal garden with mature shrubs
- Close to Tulse Hill train station (Southern and Thames Link)
Full descriptionSHORT LET. A stunning two bedroom, first floor flat set within an impressive Art Deco mansion block, boasts generous accommodation with lovely high ceiling's, a well presented interior and beautiful communal gardens.
Palace Court is located within easy reach of both Streatham Hill and Brixton Hill, which offer a great selection of shops, bars and restaurants.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1002906. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Streatham .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.