|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||28 October 2016 (85 days ago)|
- Available immediately
- Rent directly from the Landlord - no fees
- Very good transport links (tube, rail and buses)
- Large bright flat in excellent condition
- Recently renovated period brick fronted building
- Quiet tree lined street close to Churchfield Road
- Can be rented furnished or unfurnished
Property reference number 5711715. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Bright larger than average second floor flat with double bedroom in this beautiful period brick fronted building. This superb one bedroom apartment is well designed to make the most of it's ample living space and is presented with neutral, contemporary wall shades and carpet throughout.
- Front facing reception room enjoys natural sunlight spanning width of the room through the sash window.
- Kitchen is situated to the rear of the property with stylish white cabinets, 4 ring gas hob with electric oven and a tiled splash back.
- Fresh, contemporary bathroom with heated towel rail and white suite with glass shower screen and fully tiled bath room.
- Master bedroom is also front facing and boasts bright airy feel.
Fantastic location, Essex Road is a quiet tree lined street close to the vibrant Churchfield Road with it's variety of shops, cafes and bars, as well as easy access to a large supermarket. The property has excellent transport links with Acton Mainline, East and West Acton only 0.5 miles away.
Please call or email with any further questions you have and I'll be happy to answer them.
* Please quote ref. 5711715 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45118542.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5711715_42048. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.