|Added on Rightmove:||28 October 2016 (569 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- 30 years rental experiance
- Repairs responce within 24Hours
Property reference number 5711720. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
To Property has been refurbished to a very high standard and briefly comprises:-Entrance Hall,Lounge with log burning stove main feature,Fully fitted new kitchen / dinner,Separate Utility area.The first floor consist of Three good sized Bedrooms, a very large four piece bathroom /wc.Externally there is a yard to rear with parking to front,side and rear.
Good location for Schools,Shops ( Aldi, Asda, Gosforth high St ) Transport links into Newcastle, Coast, A1 Motorway.
* Please quote ref. 5711720 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
The landlord will charge a maximum of £350.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45118947.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5711720_42050. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.