|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||13 January 2017 (332 days ago)|
- 2 Bedroom 1st Floor Flat
- Open Lounge to Fitted Kitchen
- 1 Double and 1 Single Bedroom
- Gas Central Heating
- Laminate Flooring
- Double Glazed
- Modern 3 Piece Bathroom Suite
- Newly Decorated and Furnished
- Private Garden and Parking
- Quiet Residential Road
PK Properties are delighted to bring to the market this charming and redecorated 2 Bedroom 1st Floor Flat with Garden and Parking on a quiet residential road in the heart of Rayners Lane.
Accommodation consists of 2 bedrooms (1 double, 1 single) with laminated flooring throughout, an open plan fitted kitchen and lounge, modern 3 piece bathroom suite as well as a private garden.
Further benefits include Gas Central Heating, Laminate Flooring throughout, fully Double Glazed and Parking. Situated on a quiet residential road near good schools, the property is also walking distance to Rayners Lane High Street and Station.
Available from 24th January, please contact our lettings team on 0208 429 1683 to arrange a viewing.
Council Tax: Harrow Council, Band C, £1,386
Agency Fees: Fees Apply - http://pkproperties.co.uk/tenant-fees
Applicants: Housing Benefit or DSS not accepted
EPC Rating: C
**Please note that it is a standard requirement for any Applicant before moving into a property to provide at least One Month's Deposit, One Month's Rent, satisfactory References and an Administrative Fee.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101640000395. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by P K Properties, Harrow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.