|Added on Rightmove:||28 October 2016 (386 days ago)|
- Set within a superb white stucco fronted period conversion
- Generously arranged over the lower ground floor
- Two bedrooms with ample storage space throughout
- Beautifully bright reception room with ample dining space
- Well equipped kitchen with access to a charming patio
- Access to a pretty communal garden with tennis courts
- Exceptional location moments from Victoria Street
SHORT LET. Set on a prestigious garden square moments from Victoria Station, this attractive two bedroom lower ground floor flat offers ample living and entertaining space and benefits from a pretty patio.
Eccleston Square is enviably located for some local delicatessens and pavement lined cafes along Warwick Way with Victoria and Victoria Street also easily accessible offering many fashionable shops, bars and restaurants.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 998969. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Pimlico & Westminster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.