|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 November 2016 (464 days ago)|
- Short Let. A Spacious 1st Floor Apartment in Purpose Built Block
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, 1 Reception, Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Several Balconies, Communal Gardens, Lift
- Situated Within Close Proximity to the Catchment Area of Fitzjohns Primary School, Within Walking Distance to the Shops/Restaurants of Hampstead Village
Short Let. A bright and spacious 3 double bedroom 1st floor apartment in this purpose built block situated within close proximity to the catchment area of Fitzjohns Primary School and within walking distance to the shops and restaurants of Hampstead Village. The property has the benefit of several balconies off the reception room, communal gardens, lift and porter. The property comprises reception room, fully fitted kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, 2 further double bedrooms, family bathroom.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45121368.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HEA154656_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Short Lets.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.