1 bedroom flat to rentAvontoun Park, Linlithgow, EH49
£500 pcm| £115 pw
|Added on Rightmove:||28 October 2016 (385 days ago)|
- LRN 60817/400/02520
- 1 Bedroom Flat
- Available December
- LRN: 60817/400/02520
* Upper flat situated in popular residential estate.
* Double bedroom open plan lounge/kitchen which has appliances.
* Bathroom with shower.
* Electric heating, parking space.
* Garden to side with shed.
Upper flat situated in popular residential estate.
The property comprises of hall, open plan lounge/modern fitted kitchen with appliances, double bedroom, bathroom with shower. Electric heating. Parking. Garden to side with shed.
Appointed some 18 miles west of Edinburgh and 36 miles east of Glasgow, the Royal Burgh of Linlithgow allows commuting to main centres including Stirling and (Forth Road Bridge to) Fife via M9/M80 motorway network. In addition, mainline train station provides service to Edinburgh, Stirling and Glasgow. The town itself offers recreational pursuits to include golf, fishing, tennis, rugby, rambling walks and water sports. Educational facilities are available at primary and secondary levels.
Popular area of Linlithgow, in a desirable estate. The property would suit single people and couples.
Lounge / Kitchen
Linlithgow Loch & Palace
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45122151.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 412210442_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Linlithgow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.