1 bedroom flat to rentAvonmill Road, Linlithgow Bridge, Linlithgow, EH49
|Added on Rightmove:||28 October 2016 (598 days ago)|
- LRN 60817/400/02520
- 1 Bedroom Apartment
- Available January
- EPC = C
- LRN: s60834/400/02520
* Most attractive top floor flat in modern development.
* Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom lounge/diningroom.
* Breakfasting kitchen with appliances, WC.
* Security entry system. Viewing recommended.
Most attractive top floor flat in modern development. Spacious accommodation comprises, Hall, lounge/diningroom, breakfasting kitchen with appliances, WC., bedroom with ensuite bathroom.
Security entry system. Viewing recommended.
Linlithgow Bridge is 19 miles West of Edinburgh and 35 miles East of Glasgow and has good commuting to main centres including: Stirling and Fife via M9/M80 motorway network. In addition the mainline train station in Linlithgow provides service to Edinburgh, Stirling and Glasgow.
Welcome to your new home! Modern apartment situated in a popular area. Would suite single people and couples. Early viewing recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45122763.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 412171321_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Linlithgow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.