|Added on Rightmove:||17 October 2016 (422 days ago)|
- Newly refurbished
- Great transport links
- Opposite park and local amenities
- Available NOW
Property reference number 5707485. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Full Description of Property
• Newly furnished former hotel, modern apartment on the ground floor of Park House – opposite Finsbury Park.
• Two stylish double bedrooms with wardrobes and side tables.
• High spec open plan kitchen with fully integrated appliances.
• Newly fitted bathroom with clean tiling, mirrored cabinet and heated towel rail.
• Spacious open plan living room/diner allows for relaxed entertaining. Furnished with designer sofa and lighting.
• Side windows along living room wall allow for natural sunlight.
• Faces away from the main road and towards private space.
• Well-kept green area at entrance and modern foyer
- Benefits from on-site caretaker
- Underfloor heating keeps flat warm
• 2 minutes walk to Finsbury Park Underground (zone 2 Victoria and Picadilly), National Rail, Bus Terminal and Taxis.
• 12 minutes commute to Oxford circus and central London, links to East London and outer London within half an hour. Direct Heathrow link. Walking distance to vibrant shopping area.
- Within 3 minutes walk to local Sainsburys, Tescos and Lidl.
- Local independent grocery stores including butcher and bakery.
- Numerous gyms and fitness clubs operating in the park
- 5 minute walk to a wide selection of independent cafes, pubs, restaurants and the vibrant Stroud Green road food and beauty district.
- For relaxation, Finsbury Park is across the road and the N4 Theatre is a short stroll away. Highbury and the Angel dining and sophisticated high street are a bus ride away.
Would suit professionals looking for a short commute back to a stylish, relaxed, furnished home, with exceptional conveniences on the doorstep.
Email or call now to view.
* Please quote ref. 5707485 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45122988.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 5707485_41764. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.