|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 December 2016 (374 days ago)|
- Expansive five bedroom two floored detached house
- Stunning double reception room with space to dine
- Exceptional modern kitchen
- Large master bedroom with en-suite and fitted wardrobes
- Four further good sized bedrooms
- Lovely conservatory and separate dining room
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Wonderful private garden and off-street parking
LONG LET. Bright and spacious throughout, this wonderful five bedroom detached house boasts stunning double-reception room, wonderful modern kitchen, large bedrooms and a exceptional private garden.
Queens Crescent is a wonderful quiet street set moments from the varied amenities and transport links of Richmond. Whilst the green open spaces of Richmond Park is also within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1002988. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Richmond.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.