|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 December 2016 (76 days ago)|
- A superb four bedroom house presented over four floors
- Benefiting form stunning river views
- Four good-sized bedrooms, family bathroom and a sauna
- Boasts enviable location in the heart of Richmond
- Reception room with sliding doors to a large balcony
- A lovely private rear garden that backs onto the River
- Peacefully set in a gated development
- Off-street parking
Full descriptionLONG LET. This bright and spacious four bedroom house, set in a gated development with off-street parking, benefits form stunning river views and a wonderful location moments from Richmond Bridge.
The property is well located for the extensive amenities of Richmond town centre and is within easy reach of the trendy riverside bars and restaurants at Richmond Bridge.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1003035. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Richmond.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.