|Added on Rightmove:||28 October 2016 (359 days ago)|
- Excellent two bedoomed split level flat
- Master bedroom features an en suite bathroom
- Reception room has ample space to dine
- Peaceful rooms overlooking garden square
- Modern shower/utility room and excellent storage space
- Fully furnished and recently decorated apartment
- Access to pretty communal gardens (garden levy applies)
- Prestigious and sought after garden square
SHORT LET. Situated within a beautiful white stucco fronted building, this large two bedroom flat is arranged over two floors and features bright spacious rooms.
There are a wide range of popular shops and restaurants found in South Kensington while the world famous shops of Knightsbridge are also close by as well as the Natural History Museum and Hyde Park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1002984. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, South Kensington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.