|Added on Rightmove:||28 October 2016 (269 days ago)|
- No Application Fee for Students
- Five Double Bedrooms
- £70 per person, per week
- Half Rent during Summer Period (only pay 48 weeks rent)
- Fully Furnished
- TV Aerial Points in all Bedrooms
- Lounge with TV & Internet Points
- Galley Style Kitchen
- Ground Floor WC
- Modern Bathroom
A spacious and well presented student house in the Stoneygate area, just 10- 15 minutes walk from the University of Leicester and close to the popular London Road shops, bars and restaurants.
The property is fully furnished and has 5 double bedrooms, a modern, galley style kitchen, separate living room, a contemporary bathroom and a ground floor WC.
There is a small yard for storing bikes and bins.
The rent is £70 per person, per week and the tenancy runs for 52 weeks, but you pay for only 48 weeks as half rent is charged during the summer period.
Available 1st July 2017.
Property Description - A very well presented and modernised end terrace in the popular Stoneygate area of Leicester, close to the University of Leicester, Leicester Royal Infirmary and walking distance from the Train Station and City Centre.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Entrance Hall to Ground Floor with doors to Bedroom 1 & 2, Lounge and Kitchen
* Bedroom 1, spacious Ground Floor Double Bedroom with built in wardrobe, drawers, desk & chair, shelves, TV aerial point & wash basin
* Bedroom 2, Ground Floor Double Bedroom with built in wardrobe, drawers, desk & chair, shelves, TV aerial point & wash basin
* Lounge with 2 leather sofas and coffee table
* Fitted Kitchen with integrated oven & hob, extractor fan, fridge freezer & washing machine
* Ground floor WC
* Bedroom 3, spacious First Floor Double Bedroom with built in wardrobe, drawers, desk & chair, shelves, TV aerial point & wash basin
* Bedroom 4, First Floor Double Bedroom with built in wardrobe, drawers, desk & chair, shelves, TV aerial point & wash basin
* Modern Bathroom with white three piece bathroom suite, including double shower
* Bedroom 5, First Floor Double Bedroom with wardrobe, two bedside table drawer units, desk & chair, shelves & TV aerial point
* Small gated yard for storing bikes & bins
Viewings - Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Additional Fees - * No application fees for students
* Low deposit of £200 per student (£1000 in total for the property)
* Rent is £70 per person, per week
* Tenancy runs for 52 weeks but you only pay rent for 48 weeks due to half rent during the summer (enabling you to store belongings only)
* Guarantor required for every student, or rent paid in 2 lump sums rather than termly payments
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45125160.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26599311. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fothergill Wyatt, Leicester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.