|Added on Rightmove:||28 October 2016 (388 days ago)|
- FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE
- CHURCHILL SCHOOL CATCHMENT
- CUL DE SAC LOCATION
- 3 RECEPTION ROOMS
- LARGE MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- BEDROOMS WITH FITTED WARDROBES
- MASTER & 2ND BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- PETS CONSIDERED
Situated in a private driveway in the much sought after Elborough Village. This large executive style detached house benefits from a detached double garage with ample parking.
Neutrally decorated throughout comprising of: four bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes & both the master & bedroom 2 having an en-suite shower room with addition of a family bathroom.
On the ground floor, there are three reception rooms including a 21ft lounge, study & dining room. Also, boasting a large modern kitchen with dining area off, spacious hallway & cloakroom.
A private rear garden with further courtyard area to side of property extending to rear of garages.
This property would make a lovely family home.
Available now. Pets considered.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference COG160115_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Worle.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.