|Added on Rightmove:||28 October 2016 (545 days ago)|
- First Floor Apartment
- Fully Refurbished Throughout
- Open Plan Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Utility Room
- Double Bedroom with Wardrobes
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Hallway Storage Cupboard
- Off Road Parking
- Water Rates & Council Tax Included
- EPC Rating; TBC
Hunters are delighted to offer this fully refurbished one bedroom first floor apartment, perfectly situated on the Stratford Road with the open countryside views of Hockley Heath. Available unfurnished, the property very briefly comprises; communal entrance hallway, a large hallway storage room, modern fitted kitchen open plan with living room, separate utility room, one double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, ensuite shower room and off road parking. The property also benefits from electric heating and double glazing throughout. Water rates and Council Tax included.
Tenants will be required to pay an application fee and the amount of that fee should be checked with the office concerned before viewing the property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100418027335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters Group Limited, Knowle.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.