|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 November 2016 (320 days ago)|
- No intermediaries, no unexpected charges
- Next to Canada Water underground and buses
- Strategically located. Central London and the City
- Balconies over canal and communal garden
- Bright And Airy; Bedroom East and living room West
- Cafes, Pubs, Restaurants, swimming pool
- Library at Canada Water tube, 2 mns from the flat
- Allocated Parking and parking spaces for guests
- Wood Flooring
- Shops and amenities nearby
Property reference number 5711727. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
- Extremely bright, quiet and secure. No roads face the entrance but picturesque Albion Canal. In a secluded location with a private parking bay for one car.
- Fully private residential complex of apartments (not a housing association). Particularly suitable for a single or professional couple.
- Located on the second floor of a hexagonal building designed by world famous Campbell, Zoglovitch, Wilkinson and Gough (CZWG). The property in the shape of a part hexagon.
2 mins walk (300 yards) from Canada Water Station (Jubilee line and London Overground), Rotherhithe and buses (1, 47, 188, 199, 225, 381, C10, P12, N1, N47, N381). 2 stops from London Bridge and 1 from canary Wharf. Zone 2 in Bermondsey/Rotherhithe/Surrey Quays area. Canada Water is close to London Bridge and Waterloo station.
Close to many local amenities: a few minutes walk to the leisure complex offering 10 pin bowling, multiplex cinema, pubs & restaurants; Surrey Quays Shopping Complex (Tesco, Samsung, banks, etc) open until late; minutes walk from Decathlon and from Seven Islands Leisure Centre (swimming pool); Canada Water Library.
It is furnished with a washer-dryer and fridge-freezer.
Entrance 3' x 8'. (0.9m x 2m40). Entry phone system.
Living room including kitchen 17' (5m18) max. Open plan with the kitchen. Windows & balcony accessible through French doors: West facing over the canal.
Heating: Economy 7
bedroom 11'11 x 13'(3m40 x 4m) max. Windows & balcony: East facing to the rear, fitted wardrobe,
Heating: Economy 7
bathroom 8' x 5'(2.40m x 1.50 m): Power shower and shower fitted over bath. Fan
heater. Shaver point. Boiler cupboard off this room. Window: To the side
borough: London Borough of Southwark, Council tax band C.
Utilities in addition: water, electricity, council tax and wifi. The deposit is one month and a half to be held by the Government Deposit Protection Scheme (www.depositprotection.com). The apartment is available as an Assured Shorthold Tenancy. Short-let possible subject to negotiation. No other administration fees except for a £25 fee for referencing per tenant.
No animals allowed in the lease.
Sorry No DSS, Pets or agencies.
* Please quote ref. 5711727 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £25.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45132315.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5711727_42064. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.