|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 March 2017 (233 days ago)|
- Unites classic and contemporary in one new development
- Fantastic two bedroom first floor flat
- Smart and modern specification
- The former Battersea Police Station conversion
- Proximity to the river Thames, Chelsea and Battersea Park
- Finished to an exceptional high standard throughout
- Two good-sized double bedrooms and two bathrooms
- High ceilings and large sash windows
SHORT LET. The Metropolitan is a unique development in the heart of vibrant Battersea and has been skilfully combined with a modern addition, resulting in an outstanding two bedroom first floor apartment.
From The Metropolitan you have an excellent range of public and personal transport options. These are likely to expand in the near future, with the planned extension of the Northern Line to Battersea Park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1003102. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Battersea.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.