|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 March 2017 (229 days ago)|
- Unites classic and contemporary in one new development
- Fantastic two bedroom first floor flat
- Smart and modern specification
- The former Battersea Police Station conversion
- Proximity to the river Thames, Chelsea and Battersea Park
- Finished to an exceptional high standard throughout
- Two good-sized double bedrooms and two bathrooms
- High ceilings and large sash windows
LONG LET. The Metropolitan is a unique development in the heart of vibrant Battersea and has been skilfully combined with a modern addition, resulting in an outstanding two bedroom first floor apartment.
From The Metropolitan you have an excellent range of public and personal transport options. These are likely to expand in the near future, with the planned extension of the Northern Line to Battersea Park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1003101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Battersea.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.