|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (213 days ago)|
- Lovely two bedroom ground floor flat
- Offers wonderfully spacious accommodation throughout
- Features spacious reception room with bright interiors
- Provides smart, fully fitted kitchen
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom and fitted wardrobe
- Additonal generous, well presented second bedroom
- Benefits from allocated gated off-street parking
- Boasts charming private patio
LONG LET. A beautifully presented two bedroom ground floor flat in a secure gated development with charming and quiet communal gardens offering views over the weir.
The nearest National Rail station is Hampton Court, which is on the direct line to London Waterloo, while the motorist is well served with straightforward access to the A309 and A3.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1003099. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Kingston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.