|Added on Rightmove:||28 October 2016 (149 days ago)|
- A top floor Victorian conversion flat
- Located on a prime residential road
- An open-plan kitchen/reception room boasting modern kitchen units and a breakfast bar
- Double bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom with a white three piece suite
- Stripped wooden flooring and neutral décor throughout
- Within close proximity to both Brixton Village and Clapham High Street
- Near Clapham North, Stockwell and Brixton Underground stations
- Clapham High Street Mainline station is also within easy reach
Full descriptionA top floor Victorian conversion flat located on a prime residential road. The private front door to the property is located off a communal entrance hall and stairway. Once inside, to the front of the flat, is an open-plan kitchen/reception room boasting modern kitchen units, space for appliances, a breakfast bar and Velux windows which creates a light and airy living space. To the rear of the property is a double bedroom with built-in wardrobes and a bathroom with a white three piece suite. The property benefits from stripped wooden flooring and neutral décor throughout. Hubert Grove is located within close proximity to both Brixton Village and Clapham High Street where there are an abundance of cafes, bars and restaurants. Clapham North (Northern line), Stockwell and Brixton (Victoria line) Underground stations and Clapham High Street Mainline station are also within easy reach.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CCM130584_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Battersea Northcote Road.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.