|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 December 2016 (348 days ago)|
- First Floor Flat
- Large Double Bedroom
- Spacious Living Area
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Stylish Bathroom
- Freshly Decorated Throughout
- On Street Parking
- Close To Southend Hospital
- Short Stroll To Mainline Station
- Available Immediately
Available to move into immediately is this freshly decorated first floor flat. This one bedroom property has many features including a stylish bathroom ,modern fitted kitchen and within a 10 minute walk to the mainline station.
Westcliff-on-Sea is a suburb of Southend-on-Sea, the famous seaside resort, it is situated on the north bank of the Thames Estuary, about 34 miles east of London. The cliffs give fantastic views over the Thames Estuary towards the Kent coastline and Southend Pier. The coastline has been transformed into sandy beaches covering over 3 miles of beach front which is popular for joggers and dog walkers as well as families in the summer time. Westcliff station in Station Road provides a 50 minute commute into London Fenchurch Street and runs c2c trains that also stop at the popular town of Leigh and Southend Central. The main shopping area in Westcliff is Hamlet Court Road, where the department store Havens which was opened in 1901 and still remains the anchor store. Hamlet Court Road has developed into a strong independent retail area, and is now known for a large number of restaurants, bars, hairdressers and other amenities. There is plenty of entertainment to offer including two main theater's the Cliffs Pavilion, which overlooks the seafront, and the Palace Theatre, along the seafront you will find the Westcliff Casino, which is the second largest casino in Great Britain.
From the moment you enter this large one bedroom property it will tick all the boxes due to the amount it has so much to offer. As you enter the spacious living room you will see how the room is flooded with natural light due to the large double glazed windows. This room is large enough for all your living room furniture and has been finished with new carpets. The next room we enter is the spacious double bedroom which has been finished to a neutral standard with magnolia walls and dark carpet.
Further down the hallway towards the rear of the property we will enter into the stylish bathroom. This room has been tiled from floor to ceiling and comes complete with a white three piece suite which comprises of a shower over the bath, toilet and hand basin. At the rear of the property is the modern kitchen, with its oak affect units and black work surfaces. There is plenty of storage in this kitchen for those budding chiefs among us.
Even outside this property continues to impress as it is located close to two mainline stations (Prittlewell and Westcliff On Sea), local amenities and is ready to move into immediately.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45141645.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P1856K2329. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Rayleigh - Lettings .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.