|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 January 2017 (285 days ago)|
- Underground parking
- High floor on rear of building - very quiet
- 24 hour concierge
- Best building in Maida Vale
- 900 sq ft
- Newly refurbished
- Two double bedrooms
Property reference number 5684543. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
A spacious two double bedroom apartment set on the fourth floor of a grade II listed building in the heart of Little Venice.
Bright living area with wooden flooring throughout and decorated to an high standard.
The apartment comprises of two double bedrooms, two bathrooms (one en-suite), fully fitted kitchen, large reception area and underground parking is also available by separate negotiation.
- 24 hour security and concierge service which allows tenants to have peace of mind at all times.
- Underground parking.
- Central air-conditioning.
- Kitchen is fitted with integrated appliances including a dishwasher.
- Close to Warwick Avenue / Edgware Road Stations, shops and amenities.
* Please quote ref. 5684543 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
The landlord will charge a maximum of £30.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45142440.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5684543_42068. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.