|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 December 2016 (489 days ago)|
- Beautiful stone cottage in sought after village
- Off road location with countryside views
- Spacious living area, kitchen and two bedrooms
- Picture postcard front garden and rear yard
- Easy access to local transport links
- Rent directly from a landlord who lives locally
- Available unfurnished
Property reference number 5711732. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Entrance porch leading from the front garden to the lounge.
Lounge (4.25m x 4.13m)
Large living room with wood burning stove and exposed ceiling beams. Archway leading to kitchen and bathroom.
Kitchen (4.35m x 2.30m)
Cottage-style kitchen with a range of wall, base and drawer units, electric oven and hob, plumbing for washing machine, stainless steel sink and door leading to rear yard.
White thee piece suite including bath with stainless steel shower over, fully tiled walls, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, WC and window to rear yard.
Master Bedroom (4.14m x 4.15m)
Large double bedroom with window to front garden with stunning countryside views.
Bedroom Two (4.14m x 2.62m)
Double bedroom with window to rear elevation.
Beautiful cottage garden with shed, flower beds and shrubs and a lawned area leading to the front door via a small patio area.
Paved yard area and stunning views to the open countryside.
The property is unfurnished and has central heating and UPVC double-glazing throughout.
The peaceful village of Padfield is an extremely sought after location, combining countryside living with easy access into Manchester via local transport links.
Let directly from the landlord who lives locally and there is some flexibility over the length of the tenancy.
* Please quote ref. 5711732 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45143361.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5711732_42069. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.