|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (202 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- New beautifully furnished flat, 2 double bedrooms
- Corner position and balcony with panoramic views
- 2 min walk from Highbury and Islington station
- 2 min walk from Highbury Fields and Pool
- 5 min walk Upper St's vibrant nightlife, shopping
Property reference number 5711547. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
- New beautifully furnished 2 double bedroom flat, with 1 bathroom
- Located on top floor of building
- Corner southwest-facing position provides beautiful panoramic views and maximum natural sunlight
- Spacious and relaxing reception room
- High spec kitchen with fully integrated appliances
- Private balcony and a communal garden
- Note: the second bedroom is currently being used as a children's room, but the landlord can furnish the room with a second double bed to suit the tenant.
- 2 minutes walk to Highbury & Islington Station with excellent rapid connections to anywhere in London
- Underground and National Rail, including Victoria line, London Overground's East and North London Lines and Great Northern's Northern City Line
- 3 minutes to King's Cross St. Pancras, 15 minutes to London Bridge, 15 minutes to Victoria, 17 minutes to Waterloo, 26 minutes to Canary Wharf
- Highbury Fields, including playground, football pitch, tennis courts, swimming pool, and gym all just around the corner
- Virgin and Fitness First gyms nearby
- Tesco, Waitrose, and Sainsburys minutes away
- 5 minutes walk to Upper Street for a huge selection of bars, pubs, restaurants and shops including the N1 Shopping Centre
Would suit a family or professionals looking for a beautifully furnished comfortable flat, with exceptional transport links, conveniences, and recreation at your doorstep.
Email or call now to view.
* Please quote ref. 5711547 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
The landlord will charge a maximum of £75.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45148416.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5711547_42077. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.