|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 January 2017 (457 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- modern, spacious and high standard furnished
- minutes to city centre and stations
Property reference number 5711731. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
A well designed modern ground floor flat located in best part of Birmingham. The 2 bedrooms is in good size, toilets with professional picked fully tiled and well designed kitchen. Furnished to high standard, viewing strongly recommended to appreciate.
Location is only 5 minutes walk to five ways station, and 10-15 minutes walk to city centre.
Park Central beside its good location, have its charm for serenity and relaxation with the well designed park just in front of the property.
Note: full referencing required (only pass referencing can be accepted to offer
* Please quote ref. 5711731 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
There will be no fees for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45148596.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5711731_42081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.