|Added on Rightmove:||31 October 2016 (566 days ago)|
- NEW INSTRUCTION
- Luxury Two Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Double Glazed - Gas Central Heating
- Two Double Bedrooms - Unfurnished
- Communal Gym & Sauna Room
- Modern Bathroom With Separate Shower
- Allocated Parking - Popular Location
- Available in December
Move Residential are delighted to offer to let this spacious first floor two bedroom apartment which has been presented to a very high standard throughout. The property is situated on Larch Close which is located within the popular residential area of Cressington Park, L19. The accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, hallway, spacious lounge, fitted kitchen diner with a range of integrated appliances, two bedrooms and a family bathroom suite with separate shower. Externally there are communal gardens and secure parking with electric gates. Additional benefits to the property include a communal gym with a sauna, lift, gas central heating system and double glazing throughout. An interior inspection is highly recommended.
Larch Close is situated in a cul-de-sac location off Beechwood Road, L19. The property is located within a popular residential location and has access to a wide range of facilities and amenities including local shops, schools, parks, churches.
The Deposit for this property is £825.00
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 272437. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.