|Added on Rightmove:||31 October 2016 (389 days ago)|
- 5 min from Clapton station
- 10 min journey to Liverpool Street
- New café's, pubs and restaurants locally
- Chatsworth Market nearby
- Beautiful Millfields Park and River Lea
- Victorian conversion - split level
- Charming exposed brick walls
- Double size bedrooms with storage
- Open plan kitchen/reception
- Amazing value for money
A tremendous split level top floor 1 bed flat in a Victorian conversion with exposed brick walls and a separate study room, situated between Stoke Newington and Clapton just 5 minutes from the nearest Overground station. The flat features: A big double size bedroom with 2 built in wardrobes; A fully integrated open plan kitchen with a gas cooker/oven, extractor hood, fridge freezer, washing machine and plenty of storage units; a reception full of character with wonderful exposed brick walls, delightful oak wood flooring, and a separate sitting room with cracking views from skylight; A pleasant modern bathroom with tub/shower and with extra storage space.
Geldeston Road is a quiet residential road and is well located between Clapton and Stoke Newington, offering easy access to the many shops, bars and restaurants of Lower Clapton Road, Stoke Newington High Street and Chatsworth Road with its magnificent weekend market. For transport, Clapton station is only 5 minutes by foot which links you to Liverpool Street in just 10 minutes. A 7 minute walk east and you're on Stoke Newington High Street, a 15 minute walk south and you're in Hackney Central, a 10 minute walk west and you're on Chatsworth Road Market and beautiful Millfields Park/River Lea. There is free parking on the street and countless number of bus routes and night buses.
The flat is extremely well priced (great value for money), finished to a very high standard and has charming Victorian features.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference NSL_003251. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Space, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.